Is it pumpkin spice season yet? It’s officially fall here at Creativeclipsbycolleen, and we are stocking our virtual shelves with all the fall styles, from cozy sweaters to denim that hugs your curves just right. And don’t forget about the cute ankle booties and knee-high boots that turn every fall look into a chic outfit. Whether you’re planning out your fall looks and trying to get all the outfit inspiration you need to make a cute mood board or you have started shopping for your fall wardrobe already, Creativeclipsbycolleen is the place to be. Soon enough, we will be wearing plus size cardigan sweaters for months to come — and we aren’t mad about it!
Fall Trends We Love
Before we unveil some of our favorite fall outfits and cozy looks, let’s check out some of the trends we expect to see this year:
- Animal Prints – This season, expect to see a lot of cheetah, leopard and snakeskin fabrics. From tiny accents to mixed patterns, animal prints will be everywhere.
- Stripes – We love stripes, over here at Creativeclipsbycolleen but, this fall, we aren’t the only ones crazy about this pattern.
- Wide-Brimmed Hats – These chic outfit accessories have been around for a while but, this season, we can’t get enough of wide-brimmed hats.
- Distressed Mom Jeans – We will always have a place in our hearts and wardrobes for skinny jeans, but mom jeans are making a statement all year long.
- Bright and Saturated Hues – Instead of muted neutrals for fall, we are seeing a lot of brighter hues this season. Think bright orange in exchange for burnt orange.
- Printed Pants – Turn heads this season with bold printed pants. From florals to animal prints, these pants will definitely have you taking a walk on the wild side.
- Sequins – Get ready to add some sparkle to your wardrobe this fall because sequins are in!
Plus Size Fall Outfits
Now that you have some of the most prominent fall trends down, let’s talk about some of our favorite fall outfits.
1. Statement Coat with Faux Leather Leggings
You can instantly amp up any outfit with a statement coat. This season, we are loving the checkered print in warm, neutral colors paired with edgy faux leather leggings. Keep the top neutral or black for a monochromatic look that’s accented by the multi-color coat.
2. Denim on Denim
Denim jackets are making a big comeback this season — as if they were ever out of style. But we are seeing a unique take on them, in terms of being paired with other kinds of denim. We love topping off a pair of black denim with an oversized denim jacket and a cute blouse.Browse Our Selection Of Jeans
3. Jeans and a Sweater with Cute Ankle Boots
If you want a fall staple that’s easy to put together but always looks great, a pair of jeans and a sweater with some cute ankle boots always do the trick. Top the look off with a wide-brimmed hat for a seasonal look that’s irresistible.
4. Sweater Dresses
Fall is the perfect season to sport a mini, midi or maxi sweater dress with a pair of knee-high or ankle boots. You can transform this look with belts, cardigans or cute outerwear.Shop Our Plus Size Maxi Dresses
5. Statement Blouse and Jeans
For the fashionistas who have a nine-to-five office job or love a good pair of skinny jeans and a statement blouse, this look is for you. We love modern and chic floral patterns and how they bring life to any outfit. You’re going to love wearing business casual fall looks.
6. Chunky Cardigans
For those chilly fall nights, you can easily turn any look into a fall outfit by throwing on a chunky knit cardigan.
7. All the Stripes
Stripes are going to be a must-have print for this season, which is why you need to fill your closet with all the stripe sweaters you can possibly wear with plus size leggings and jeans.
8. Animal Prints Galore
As we mentioned, you need some animal prints in your life this fall. We love leopard, cheetah and snakeskin prints for fall. Pair a trendy blouse or cozy sweater with distressed denim for a super cute look.
Now, you’re ready for all things fall! We know you’re going to look stylish and feel nice and cozy this season!