Hey, bride! We hear that you are planning your bachelorette party, and we couldn’t be more excited for you! Whether your bachelorette bash is going to be a huge party with your girlfriends or you and your bridal party plan to unplug and escape for a relaxing vacation prior to your wedding, the outfits and opportunities to wear bridal party swag are endless!
Your bachelorette party or weekend is supposed to be a time to celebrate and feel your best, which is why we think it’s critical to plan out your bachelorette party shirts and going-out looks ahead of time. By carefully planning out your outfits and coordinating with your bridal party and best gal pals, you will have looks that make you all feel like the bombshells you are. You are going to have so much fun because all of your looks and outfits are going to boost your confidence.
And just because you’re getting married, that doesn’t mean that you have to spend your bachelorette party in boring clothes that don’t turn heads! Live it up, girl! We want you to have an action-packed and well-dressed bachelorette party. So, after you feel inspired by these bachelorette outfit-planning tips and you have all of your going-out looks planned, pass this on to your girlfriends so they can match your level of style during your bachelorette party!
There are so many different kinds of bachelorette parties and weekend getaways, which means there are a lot of possibilities when it comes to the kinds of outfits you should be packing! And that’s why we have broken down this guide into outfits for each occasion, to help you narrow in on your favorites.
And, of course, regardless of whatever kind of bachelorette party you are having, you definitely need a bride graphic tee to let everyone know that you’re the “Feyoncé” and bride-to-be! You can also make sure your bridal party and best friends are outfitted in cute bachelorette-themed plus size graphic tees. Your girl gang has never looked better!
Are you and your bridal party planning a night out on the town, dancing like you never have before? If so, you’re going to want to plan an outfit that hugs your curves just right and makes you feel confident. Here are the looks we love for a night out:
- Party Dresses – It goes without saying that plus size party dresses are going to be the perfect look for a night on the town with your girls. Whether you plan to grab drinks at a fancy lounge or you plan on hitting up the dance floor, a bodycon party dress that hugs every curve just right is going to make you feel radiant. We love dresses with sequins and other embellishments that make you shine all night long.
- Chic Jumpsuits – If you’re going out, but you don’t want to wear a form-fitting dress, we love the idea of an ultra-chic jumpsuit! Top this look off with a pair of block heels that are comfortable for you to wear all night. Not only will you look like a star, but you’ll also feel like one, too.
- Sassy Rompers – Just like the jumpsuit, the romper offers a great alternative to a dress without sacrificing style. We love rompers with a wrap waist or ruffles for a sassy touch.
- Faux Leather Leggings – Looking for the perfect going-out style that’s a bit different from your go-to cocktail dress? Faux leather leggings are definitely bombshell material and will give you the same confidence as a great party dress. You can top off the leggings with a cropped off-the-shoulder sweater or a cute tie top. Now, all you need is some knee-high boots, and you’ll be the hottest bride there ever was!
Matching Bachelorette Party Shirts for Any Occasion
No matter what you’re doing for your bachelorette party, chances are you will want to sport some kind of matching accessories or t-shirts with your bridal party that commemorate your wedding and all of the memories you will share together. The super-fun aspect of matching party shirts is that you can wear them for any kind of bachelorette get-together and beyond. Here are some of our favorite bachelorette shirt sayings for you and your bridal party to wear during your celebration:
- Bride – We love a cute graphic tee that simply says “bride!” The rest of your party could wear something that looks similar, but says “maid of honor” or “I’m with the bride!” If you want to shout your bridal status from the rooftops, this is the shirt to do it!
- Feyoncé – Who doesn’t love Beyoncé? Well, we sure do. And the ever-popular term “Feyoncé” also makes for a great bridal party t-shirt.
- Bride Squad – Want to give your bridal party a special little gift that they will love? Send them “bride squad” tees that they can wear during your bachelorette celebration. These tees are so cute, and they come in a variety of styles.
- Wifey – If you want a bachelorette party tee that you can wear well after you’re married, we love our “wifey” tee! This cute t-shirt is a classic and can be worn for any occasion. We love to pair it with jeans or a high-waisted skirt.
- Bridezilla – Need a little humor infused into your bachelorette party and your wardrobe? You could always rock a “bridezilla” tee for laughs and giggles. Whether you’re a bridezilla or not, this tee will definitely be a conversation starter!
- Future Mrs. – Similar to the wifey and bride tee, the cute “future Mrs.” shirt is a cute addition to your bachelorette party wardrobe.
- I Said Yas – Show your excitement with the “I said yas” shirt. This is a fun way to celebrate your soon-to-be marriage! And, might we say, “congratulations!”
Hitting up your favorite winery with your bridal party? We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate your upcoming wedding than wine tasting with your girls. And, guess what? We have some really cute outfit ideas for this occasion!
- Girly Dresses – There’s nothing like frolicking around a winery in a gorgeous dress from our collection of white dresses, which are perfect for your special day but for other little special moments like your bachelorette party. We love a flowy dress that you can pair with your favorite shoes. You’re going to be looking and feeling so chic at your winery tour!
- Jeans and a Bachelorette Party Top – If you’re more of a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, we hear you! Top off a pair of curve-hugging jeans with a beautiful plus size blouse or bachelorette party top. If you opt for a bride graphic tee, make sure everyone else in your girl squad has one to match. This vineyard won’t know what hit them when you and your girls walk in.
- Jumpsuits – You are going to be doing a lot of walking at a winery, which is why we love the idea of wearing a jumpsuit. Not only will you be comfortable all day, but you will also be looking incredibly chic.
What to Pack on a Tropical Getaway
If you are heading to the beach with your girls for your bachelorette party or weekend, we are so jealous! This bachelorette trip will be, by far, the best of both worlds, as you can relax with your girls during the day and then party all night. You will need to make sure you pack a lot of outfits that will work for many different occasions. Let’s check out what should be in your suitcase!
- Airport Bride Swag – Have you ever wanted to walk through the airport with your bridal party in matching tracksuits that tell everyone you’re on your way to your bachelorette party? If that’s you, then you absolutely need to make sure you and your bridal party wear matching outfits to the airport. From tracksuits that say “I’m with the bride” and “I’m the bride” on the back to other cute matching looks, these will definitely get your bachelorette party started off on the right foot.
- Party Dresses – Yes, you’ll be lounging on the beach all day, but you and your girls should definitely plan to party all night. Pack plus size dresses that you feel confident in. Top your look off with a pair of heels, and you’re ready to go! You can spice this look up with some bride accessories like a “Bride” sash.
- Plus Size Swimsuits – Of course, you will want to also pack and plan to wear your favorite plus size swimwear and bikinis for this trip. If you want to get matching “bride” swimsuits with your bridal party, that’s such a cute idea!
- Plus Size Beach Cover Ups – Whether you will be lounging by the pool or getting dinner at the resort restaurant, a swim coverup or beach dress can instantly turn your bathing suit into a trendy outfit. When you’re on vacation, you’ll want to keep your outfits light and breezy, and we can’t think of a better way to spend your bachelorette weekend in sexy swim cover ups that bring out your inner goddess!
Maxi Dresses – For the days where you aren’t spending your time in a swimsuit, we highly recommend styling a maxi dress with some cute sandals or wedges. Maxi dresses are perfect for any tropical destination, and you’ll look fabulous in them.
Outfits for a Relaxing Girls’ Weekend
If you’re not going the party-hard route for your bachelorette weekend, that doesn’t mean you don’t have opportunities to get dressed up and embrace fine styles! Here are some of our favorite looks for a more laid-back bachelorette outing:
- Comfortable and Cozy Loungewear – Are you and your girls heading up to a cabin to unplug and relax? Don’t forget to get some beautiful loungewear that you feel incredible in. Even though you will be lying low, you still want to look and feel good.
- Matching Bachelorette Party Shirts and Outfits – If you want your girl squad to be matching in #TeamBride tees or have a set of matching “Bride Squad” pajamas, these are super-cute looks that we love for a relaxing getaway. Even though it’s a laid-back time, it still feels like a celebration when you’re matching with your besties.
- Cocktail Dresses – Even though you and your girls are relaxing and kicking back during this kind of celebration, that doesn’t mean you can’t throw your own dance party and encourage everyone to dress up. Pack a cocktail dress and urge your bridal party to, as well, just in case you want to dance it out one night.
Everyone loves brunch, so why not turn your bachelorette party into a brunch time celebration?! While this definitely doesn’t involve a party bus or staying out all night, your looks still need to be cute and chic! Here are our favorite brunch looks for a bachelorette party:
- High-Waisted Skirts – If you want to look posh and polished, pair a high waisted skirt with a sweater, your favorite blouse, or one of your new bachelorette party shirts! Whether you opt for a midi, mini, or maxi skirt, you are going to steal the show!
- Mini Dress – A mini dress is always a good idea when you want to wear an outfit that makes you feel radiant and confident. You can either go for a curve-hugging fit or more of a babydoll style mini dress that’s flowy and whimsical! Either way, you’re going to look hot!
Aside from any kind of style advice we could give you, we also want to tell you to have fun and enjoy this special time! Your bachelorette party—whether it lasts a night, a day, or a weekend—is a great chance to get together with your girls and celebrate friendship, milestones, life, and love. So, don’t forget to dress to the nines—no matter the occasion—because we not only want you to have a great time, but we also hope that you look incredible while doing it!