Few things are as fun as dressing for date night! You get to unleash your flirty, feminine side in a way that totally honors your personality. It doesn’t matter if you’re going bowling, axe-throwing or stargazing at the planetarium, these amazing date night outfits are exactly what you need to nail the getting ready aspect. And, since they help you feel extra confident, they’ll also showcase your inner charmer!
- A Flirty Wrap Dress—This plus size wrap dress is our pick for the best date night dress ever, especially if your plans include a nicer dinner or a dressier event, like a symphony concert or art opening. We’re also crazy about its all-season versatility. Pair it with some chic booties in the fall and winter or some strappy sandals in the summer.
- A Cozy, Relaxed Fit Dress—Your fall or winter date night look is complete with this black and plaid dress. Featuring a warm and cozy fabric plus a classic buffalo check, this is the perfect pick for dinner by the fire or a trip to the apple orchard. Style it with knee-high boots and tights to add extra warmth and style.
- A Flowy Black Maxi Dress—If you need to come up with a dressy date night outfit, you’re going to love this to-die-for black maxi. Featuring a flirty fit, a cinched waist and an elegant V-neckline, this chic maxi dress is pretty much guaranteed to bring the dazzle. It’s also ideal when you want to show off your fave statement heels!
- A Boho-Inspired Floral Maxi Dress—Fancy yourself a bit of a free spirit? You’ll adore this floral maxi featuring a sweet off-the-shoulder silhouette and flirty bell sleeves. The figure-flattering fit and comfy fabric make it perfect for tons of different dates–from dinner and a movie to strolling through the flea market.
- A Long-Sleeved Mini Dress—A gorgeous eggplant color, tiers of sweet ruffles and comfortable long sleeves—is there anything this dress doesn’t have? We love it for autumn dates, especially frolicking through the pumpkin patch or tasting homemade apple donuts at the farm. Pair it with some thick tights and booties to add style and warmth.
- A Chic Camo Dress—Want to show your outdoorsy side? What better way to do it than with a cute camo dress. This laid-back ensemble proves that camouflage can be super-feminine, thanks to its above-the-knee hemline and flirty skirt. Rock this trendy look on more active, down-to-earth dates, like axe-throwing or a stroll through the park.
- A Fun Floral Tunic—When you want to be flirty and feminine but also really comfortable, rock a figure-flattering floral tunic! This all-over floral style provides the perfect topper to your sleekest pair of skinny jeans, and it pairs perfectly with some neutral booties, strappy heels or sandals. Add some dainty jewelry for a fab finishing touch.
- A Relaxed Gray Tunic—Never underestimate the power of a versatile plus size tunic! This is arguably our most casual and laid-back date night look and it’s totally one of our favorites. The go-with-anything gray brings a relaxed feel and pairs nicely with your distressed denim or leggings. It’s perfect for more active situations, like an autumn hike.
- An Off-the-Shoulder Tunic—Featuring a fabulous double cold shoulder and an uber-flattering tie front, this flirty red tunic is one of those effortless wardrobe staples that adds a layer of trendy polish to whatever you pair it with. It can be styled with slim, tailored skinny jeans and ankle strap heels for a posh, dressy look or dialed down and worn with some slip-on sneakers for a casual kick.
Dressing for the Agenda
We’re here to help you find a date night look that goes with whatever’s on the docket for the evening, no matter if you’re heading to a fancy Michelin-starred restaurant or plan to post up at your favorite dive bar or pizza joint. Creativeclipsbycolleen has all the best plus size outfit ideas for literally every single get-together, so browse our shop for more romantic looks!